Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Elementum Fire Mage (Declined)

Gå ner

Elementum Fire Mage (Declined) Empty Elementum Fire Mage (Declined)

Inlägg  Elementu lör feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

IRL-Information
Namn: Kristian Fratini Larsen
Ålder: 16
Sysselsättning(Skola/Jobb): Student på Tertens Videregående skole
Vart bor du? I live in Norway, Bergen
Hur mycket spelar du i snitt per vecka: about 30 hours or more. Dont have control on the time really.
Av 3 (Torsdag, Söndag och måndag) raid dagar i veckan, hur många kan du spela på? I can play sundays atleast, depending on time on thursdays and mondays :/

In-game Information
Karaktärens namn: Elementum
Armory link:
Talents: Motivera varför ni har just den här spec'en. 3/35/3
Välj en intressant boss, beskriv hur du spelar på den (Vilka spells och varför): Halfus Wyrmbreaker, my rotation is really depending on my mana really, i start with scorch x1, Living bomb and then spam firballs ( Remembering to keep Flame Orb up ). Then I do this rotation and keep the dots up. But as I said it's really depending on my mana use and how much mana I have in that second.
Vilka stats är viktiga för dig? (Tex Intellect, Agility, Haste etc) Börja med ditt bästa stats! Hit > Int > Crit > Mastery > Haste
Professions och förklara varför du valde just dem: I've got the professions Herbalism and Alchemy.

I started with Mining tho, and then i got hit by a thought, why the hell do i go mining if im gonna be any help for the raid. So i changed to herbalism and alchemy so i would be able to help the guild raids with potions, transmutes etc.

Alchemy: For aiding the raids with pots.

Herbalism: Just for own winning and to not waste lots of gold on for mats to my alchemy profession

Anledning till att du har lämnat:

Tidigare raid erfarenhet inom WoW
(om du har progressat mycket på en alt, lägg till namnet på den karaktären undertill)

Vanilla: Onyxia only ;/

The Burning Crusade: Black temple, Gruul's Lair, Karazhan etc.

Wrath of the Lich King: ICC, Naxxrammas

Har du en fungerande mic?: Yes I do.
Kommer du våga använda denna?: Yes I will.
Har du mumble? (om ej, installerar du det tills första raiden?): It is installed and ready to be used.

Diverse frågor
Hur skyddar du ditt account? I use a very hard password made of everythin i can come up with. And i do not go on wowtrade or any of these sites, cause if u ask me that's fucked up Razz
Har du problem med progress wipes? Motivera. Wipes creates character if you ask me, you learn of the wipes and just makes you better, and more prepared to what's gonna happen next time you try.
Vad har du med dig till en raid? Flasks, Food and a good mood Wink
Vad är ditt nästa personliga mål i WoW? (Achievements, reputation, mounts etc) To get really good geared and be able to have a fun time in heroic raids with guildies. And be social with guildies + get some gold to buy new mounts
Känner du någon i Bacon? I dont know any in bacon but i was reffered to this page by Darkbacon after a little chat with him.
Vad förväntar du dig av Bacon? I expect a serious raiding enviroment and a fun time with the guildies in raid and outside raid.
Vad spelar du för andra spel än WoW? Call of Duty ( But not much, maybe once a month. )
Hur håller du dig uppdaterad om din klass? I go on to keep an eye of gemming, talent changes etc for my mage class and spec.
Positivt och negativt om dig, vad kan vi tjäna på att ta in dig?
I think that you should pick me because I am a very social player and I like to be around ppl, and I can give potions, herbs and gold if needed. I know how to play my class and I would like to get a shot in this guild as a Fire mage and I'm no trouble during raids or outside a raid, I know where my "rank" is in the guild and wont cause any problems or so. Smile
Tre personlighetsdrag som beskriver dig bra: Social, alittle funny and helpful
Hur ser dina planer ut för Cataclysm?: They look quite good, gotted average 2 epics a day. Gettin short on epics tho :-P
Accepterar du Bacons regler? Yes i do.

Hur ser ditt UI ut? (Visa helst i en raid miljö, om det inte går, var säker på att visa ALLA hidden addons, så som DBM, NTK, etc. <-- Viktigt)
Lägg upp bilden på imageshack.us sedan länka url, ändra http till hxxp, annars försvinner länken när du postar

hxxp://img156.imageshack.us/i/wows

Elementu
Gäst

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Elementum Fire Mage (Declined) Empty Sv: Elementum Fire Mage (Declined)

Inlägg  Nalenia tis feb 15, 2011 3:48 am

Declined
Nalenia
Nalenia

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet